***Ultra Precise, Ultra Accurate, Millisecond Atomic Clock Synced**
Includes Apple Watch app to display accurate Second and Centisecond.
Your goal is to remain the most accurate mobile clock on the store.
The Atomic Clock App displays Milliseconds, and accuracy of your device in millisecond
down to 42 Millisecond accuracy,
PPS(Pulse Per Second) under a Millisecond 0.050 ms
- Accuracy down to 1 Millisecond (Without subscription 5 centiseconds)
- Syncing to a network of time reference servers up to 16 in USA for better accuracy(Without subscription 1 server)
- Auto syncing continuously
- Display the device clock(With subscription)
- Show the time difference between the device and the official time(With subscription)
- Reference time for Asia/Europe/USA
- Jump between 2 time zone (Time Zone or local)
- Audio signal per second ON/OFF (PPS)
- 4 different alarm sounds
- Multi push alarms on multi time zones
- Multi time zones alarms
- Up to date Time zone table :
official time zones
from V 4.3:
Accuracy of the time is displayed in Milliseconds
A Pulse per Second timer is included
Multiple sources of reference time can be choose
Version 4.2 achieve to be precise at 2 millisecond in every set of 10 sec,(Pulse Per Second, PPS)
Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Atomic Clock is a free trial software application from the Reference Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2008-09-29. The program can be installed on iOS.
Atomic Clock (version 4.6) has a file size of 25.06 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.